ODROID-C1: Mali driver framebuffer headers

This forum is for topics dealing with problems with software specifically in the ARMv7h repo.

ODROID-C1: Mali driver framebuffer headers

Postby Holzhaus » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:11 pm

Hi,

Does anyone has good idea how to package the Mali framebuffer drivers for the ODROID-C1? There has already been a Pull Request (by Apokalypz), but it was rejected, because it "would create a conflict with the same headers provided by mesa, leading to an uninstallable package".

Does anyone has a good idea how to package it properly?
Holzhaus

Re: ODROID-C1: Mali driver framebuffer headers

Postby apokalypz » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:26 pm

I was thinking about rewriting my failed solution to be based in the /opt directory like the gpu-viv-bin-mx6q driver package. I already wrote up the pkgbuild, but don't think arch will accept such a drastic change to the driver location (as many other c1 packages reference the libs in /use/lib/mali-egl/).

I'll see about adding it to my github repo fork in a few days. Suggestions are appreciated.

EDIT: Added to my repo at: https://github.com/Apokalypzx/PKGBUILDs ... d-c1-libgl

I've only tested the framebuffer with this configuration with kodi compiled for framebuffer. X11 and its Mali headers *should* work, but I haven't tested it.
apokalypz

Return to ARMv7h