Talk about the project itself, the community, where we are and what we need. Great place to introduce yourself and make friends as well.
I was bored yesterday and was reading through some old archlinux forums. I came across a nice ascii arch logo, so I updated it to be my /etc/motd and thought I would share.
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:22 am
That looks great, nice work! I've only recently received my first ARM (Raspberry Pi), so shall be using it on there.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:32 pm
Very cool, using this on all my devices.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 454
- Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:17 pm
- Location: #archlinux-arm on irc.freenode.net
I was thinking making one for my goflexnet.
Yours looks awesome.
Thanks for the sharing
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:24 am
Return to Community
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests