Support for ODROID-X available

Arch Linux ARM announcements, news, and other important things are posted here.

Support for ODROID-X available

Postby kmihelich » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:00 am

We have initial support available for the ODROID-X platform, which uses the Samsung Exynos4412 ARM Cortex-A9 Quad Core CPU. The device also sports 1GB of RAM, 6 USB ports, HDMI and LVDS displays, and a 50-pin expansion port for standard wire interfaces. Graphics are powered by a MALI 400 GPU, with drivers expected in October 2012 for accelerated graphics.

Arch Linux ARM exists and continues to grow through community support, please donate today!
kmihelich
Developer

Re: Support for ODROID-X available

Postby At0mik » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:21 pm

Hello,
I am using the ODROID-X build since the first release.

After the last update, I realized that a lot of modules are not more included into the default kernel package.

Is it possible to add a linux-headers-odroid package in order to facilitate the addition of new functionalities?

Actually, the modules which interest me are those needed by iptables - netfilter, because I use my ODROID-X as a heavily enhanced wireless access point.

Thank's

P.S. is it really important to minimize the size of the kernel and gain 50Mb of free space when the the 8GB sd-cards are so cheap ?
At0mik

Re: Support for ODROID-X available

Postby ParadisoShlee » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:08 pm

apparently the next model ODROID-X is coming out soon. http://odroid.foros-phpbb.com/t1609-odroid-x2
ParadisoShlee

Return to Announcements