Makepkg.conf for Raspberry Pi

This forum is for topics specific to the Raspberry Pi and Arch Linux ARM

Re: Makepkg.conf for Raspberry Pi

Postby jdobmeier » Wed May 23, 2012 6:37 am

trying to get distcc working with cross-toolchain, but didn't want to compile all the way on x86_64 system without the ct-ng menuconfig mod from Philoo here: viewtopic.php?p=15739#p15739 unfortunately I don't expect it to work since I have glibc 2.15 on the pi. Should I downgrade glibc on the pi too? Trying to get my client to be ubuntu 10.04 lucid
jdobmeier

Postby WarheadsSE » Wed May 23, 2012 11:27 am

DO NOT downgrade the glibc on the device. You need to use what we've setup.
Core Developer
Remember: Arch Linux ARM is entirely community donation supported!
WarheadsSE
Developer

Postby tgc » Wed May 30, 2012 9:25 pm

$this->bbcode_second_pass_quote('nakioman', 'H')i, could you provide me with information on how to build xbmc for the Rpi?, I am getting a hard time finding a guide on how to do it.
Thanks.

I've managed to create to create a PKGBUILD, see separate post: http://archlinuxarm.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3004
tgc

Postby nakioman » Wed May 30, 2012 9:32 pm

$this->bbcode_second_pass_quote('tgc', '')$this->bbcode_second_pass_quote('nakioman', 'H')i, could you provide me with information on how to build xbmc for the Rpi?, I am getting a hard time finding a guide on how to do it.
Thanks.

I've managed to create to create a PKGBUILD, see separate post: http://archlinuxarm.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3004

Wow, you are the man, many thanks!, luckly my rpi will be here next week, in the meantime I can play with QEmu.
nakioman

Previous

Return to Raspberry Pi