DownloadDaemon 1.1

Make a PKGBUILD? Submit it here for user review and possible placement into the repository.

Re: DownloadDaemon 1.1

Postby dan64 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:32 pm

The problem to recognize a captcha is really complex, there is not magic solution. The only way to solve the problem is to provide a dictionary of symbols (pictures) that gocr is able to recognize. The captcha dictionary is stored in /usr/share/downloaddaemon/plugins/captchadb if you look to this directory it's possible to see that the only hoster supported is netload.in. I don't know the syntax to create the captcha db, maybe asking to the developer's forum will be possible to know and then should be possible create/add the captcha db for a new hoster. But be aware it's really a time consuming task.

Regards,
dan64

Postby dan64 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:01 am

$this->bbcode_second_pass_quote('farsheedj', '
')No luck with second method. Get this error.

Starting package()...
==> Build: ddconsole...
[ 33%] [ 66%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/ddconsole.dir/ddconsole.cpp.o
Building CXX object CMakeFiles/ddconsole.dir/tmp/dd/src/dd/src/include/netpptk/netpptk.cpp.o
In file included from /usr/include/sys/socket.h:40,
from /tmp/dd/src/dd/src/include/netpptk/netpptk.cpp:26:
/usr/include/bits/socket.h:366:24: error: asm/socket.h: No such file or directory
In file included from /usr/include/sys/socket.h:40,
from /tmp/dd/src/dd/src/ddconsole/../include/netpptk/netpptk.h:22,
from /tmp/dd/src/dd/src/ddconsole/ddconsole.cpp:19:
/usr/include/bits/socket.h:366:24: error: asm/socket.h: No such file or directory
/tmp/dd/src/dd/src/ddconsole/ddconsole.cpp:22:25: error: linux/fcntl.h: No such file or directory
/tmp/dd/src/dd/src/include/netpptk/netpptk.cpp: In constructor 'tkSock::tkSock()':
/tmp/dd/src/dd/src/include/netpptk/netpptk.cpp:86: error: 'SOL_SOCKET' was not declared in this scope
/tmp/dd/src/dd/src/include/netpptk/netpptk.cpp:86: error: 'SO_REUSEADDR' was not declared in this scope
................................................................................
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/ddconsole.dir/tmp/dd/src/dd/src/include/netpptk/netpptk.cpp.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/ddconsole.dir/ddconsole.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/ddconsole.dir/all] Error 2
make: ***
[all] Error 2
Aborting...

The problem is that the DownloadDaemon compile well only with the boost library installed. In this case is necessary change in PKGBUILD the row where cmake is invocated as follows:

$this->bbcode_second_pass_code('', '
cmake . -DUSE_STD_THREAD=0 -DCMAKE_CXX_LINK_FLAGS:STRING="-lboost_system"
')

A workaround is to adapt the gnu c/c++ include to be compatible with the boost libraries:

1) add in <thread> (in the include gnu c++ directory) the following lines:

#include <mutex>
#include <condition_variable>

2) add in /usr/include/stdlib.h :

#include <unistd.h>

With these 2 little patchs the DownloadDaemon should be able to compile without errors using the standard threads (i.e. without the boost libraries).
It worked for me using "gcc 4.7.2-3"

Regards,
Danilo
dan64

Postby moonman » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:36 am

There is a much never version which doesnt have all the problems above. I've posted in comments in aur how to get it.
Pogoplug V4 | GoFlex Home | Raspberry Pi 4 4GB | CuBox-i4 Pro | ClearFog | BeagleBone Black | Odroid U2 | Odroid C1 | Odroid XU4
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[armv5] Updated U-Boot | [armv5] NAND Rescue System
moonman
Developer

Previous

Return to User-Submitted Packages