useful console remap file

This forum is for supported devices using an ARMv7 Samsung SoC.

useful console remap file

Postby ak404 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:45 pm

personal.map file

for Control, Prior, Insert, Next, Next
i really these preferences ive grown accustomed to it would remap the bright up key to Prior
and have two next keys being volume up and the power on/off key. the power off key could makes a good remap key to automatically launch startx. $this->bbcode_second_pass_code('', 'string F117= "startx\n"
keycode 116 = F117') after in which case the next key has been reverted off it (all of the custom keys for that matter.)

and search key would be remap to control. insert as mute key.

personal.map $this->bbcode_second_pass_code('', '
keymaps 0-255
keycode 125 = Control
keycode 65 = Prior
keycode 66 = Insert
keycode 116 = Next
keycode 68 = Next
')

in a seperate file

i could remap the bluetoothctl as a keypress, quit as a keypress, connect, scan on, scan off, remove, and pair. and a couple others would be pm-suspend (if you guys have those) and shutdown.

not to forget custom brightness keys and a key for a adjustable brightness number which changed since the kernel from archarm peach pi also changed. I wonder if the old variable numbers from 3.8.? could come back I'm not sure since I never compile it correctly from the samsung pages.

But i would have some keys apply
$this->bbcode_second_pass_code('', 'echo "1" | sudo tee /sys/class/backlight/backlight/brightness
echo "5" | sudo tee /sys/class/backlight/backlight/brightness
and a third key to run another script for a brightness value
echo "$1" | sudo tee /sys/class/backlight/backlight/brightness
which would revolve to the default us.map and back to my custom map after the script applied the brightness i would enter and it could be 0.
')
and saving the vcs screen of the terminal. Not to forget
$this->bbcode_second_pass_code('', 'cat /sys/class/power_supply/sbs-104-000b/capacity')
to show the battery amount since it is available :)
my core ones..
ak404

Return to Samsung