Tutanota desktop client for aarch64

Request a package to be made here. Make sure you have searched before requesting.

Tutanota desktop client for aarch64

Postby catbabylon » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:05 pm

Hi all thanks very much for all your work.

Can anyone assist with building the tutanota email desktop client for aarch64? I've had a go myself but am very new to this and haven't had any success so far.

CB
catbabylon

Re: Tutanota desktop client for aarch64

Postby moonman » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:18 pm

What have you tried already?
Pogoplug V4 | GoFlex Home | Raspberry Pi 4 4GB | CuBox-i4 Pro | ClearFog | BeagleBone Black | Odroid U2 | Odroid C1 | Odroid XU4
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[armv5] Updated U-Boot | [armv5] NAND Rescue System
moonman
Developer

Postby catbabylon » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:38 pm

Hi Moonman thanks for offering to help.

I'd asked on the Tutanota subreddit and was given some advice on what file to alter to change from x64 to arm64. After a lot of messing around I have finally managed to produce an arm64 linux appimage file that works.

They said they're going to be making an arm64 version with with flatpak in the near future.
catbabylon

Postby moonman » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:55 am

It builds from aur https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/tutanota-desktop/
You just need to install nvm-git from aur + libnghttp2 which isn't on the depends list for some reason.
Pogoplug V4 | GoFlex Home | Raspberry Pi 4 4GB | CuBox-i4 Pro | ClearFog | BeagleBone Black | Odroid U2 | Odroid C1 | Odroid XU4
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[armv5] Updated U-Boot | [armv5] NAND Rescue System
moonman
Developer

Return to Package Requests