pyLoad through pacman

Request a package to be made here. Make sure you have searched before requesting.

pyLoad through pacman

Postby ralle85 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Hello,

let me start with telling you, that i am really glad that there is a project like this which even gives people like me who are not that good with linux the ablility to get the most out of my arm device (dockstar). I really appreciate your hard work and want to thank all people who make this possible.

At the moment i use the AUR to install pyLoad on my device which i have to repeat every time there is an update. I don't know how hard it is to include pyLoad to pacman so that i can easily and more comfortable keep pyLoad up to date. IF it doesn't cause to much trouble i would really like it, if you would include pyLoad into pacman. Thanks in advance.
ralle85

Re: pyLoad through pacman

Postby kmihelich » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:50 am

Anything we pull from AUR has to be manually maintained by someone. If you'd like to see it in our aur repo, you can always fork our github repo, add in your changes to include that package (look at the other PKGBUILDs for inspiration first), then send a pull request to us. You can then keep your fork up to date, and update that package's files as they get updated, doing pull requests to keep us up to date and get the new version tracked into the build system.
Arch Linux ARM exists and continues to grow through community support, please donate today!
kmihelich
Developer

Return to Package Requests