My.Pogoplug.com, Crypto, Cert and Pogoplug Web GUI files.

This forum is for Marvell Kirkwood devices such as the GoFlex Home/Net, PogoPlug v1/v2, SheevaPlug, and ZyXEL devices.

My.Pogoplug.com, Crypto, Cert and Pogoplug Web GUI files.

Postby hpolo » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:24 pm

About 6 months ago I retired my Pogoplug E02 in favor of a PI2 for more CPU power and migrated most of my apps to the Pi. The one exception was my.pogoplug.com app to sync my photos. Instead I used Owncloud on the Pi2. I prefer my.pogoplug.com over Owncloud though.

Yesterday, I decided to power the E02 and pacman upgrade the system. I followed the instructions here to upgrade to 3.4.5.13 for my.pogoplug.com

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3343

However, after running the /usr/local/cloudengines/bin/hbplug | grep "CRYPTO" command 5 times, with it never showing VALID but always UNSET, rebooting and trying again, I see hbplug.key and certs in /etc my.pogoplug.com

Pogoplug.com GUI shows the drive but not the files. Any changes to the web Gui, updates the /etc/pogoplug.conf so, there is communication.I've noticed SSH checkbox is now gone too.

I've followed the troubleshooting section in the upgrade thread but still don't have files showing. cAre all these issues related? Is any of these issue related to Pogoplug retiring the cloud option on Sept 28th? Thanks.
hpolo

Re: My.Pogoplug.com, Crypto, Cert and Pogoplug Web GUI files

Postby hpolo » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:14 pm

Resolved.
hpolo

Re: My.Pogoplug.com, Crypto, Cert and Pogoplug Web GUI files

Postby elsurubi » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:52 pm

How do you resolve this issue? same error in my pogoplug :cry: :cry: :cry:
elsurubi

Return to Marvell Kirkwood