Pi2 keeps crashing

This forum is for discussion about general software issues.

Pi2 keeps crashing

Postby HydroDiOxide » Sat May 14, 2022 9:28 am

I'm running a headless Pi2. Since a week or two the Pi keeps crashing, that is, there is no way of ssh'ing into it anymore. I have to unplug the power, leave it be for a bit, plug it in and then it's good to go... until the next crash. I suspect there is something going on with some systemd services I have to start radarr, sonarr, bazarr and nzbget. I've got those services setup and then some timer services to start and kill those services for when my NAS is down.

Did a systemd update change something in the way timers work? Or is there something else going on? Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this are welcome. For now I have disabled the timers and that seems to bring back stability.
HydroDiOxide

Re: Pi2 keeps crashing

Postby graysky » Sat May 14, 2022 11:39 am

Anything in journalctl to point to a cause?
graysky
Developer

Postby HydroDiOxide » Wed May 18, 2022 10:42 am

I've been scrolling through the output, but nothing sticks out for me. Any pointers are welcome.
HydroDiOxide

Postby robg » Wed May 18, 2022 11:21 am

Even if nothing seems suspicious to you, posting the output shouldn't hurt - two pairs of eyes see more than one.

Also, try running your services with the highest possible log level, and report the respective outputs. Given the likelihood of large log files, links to pastebin etc. are preferred.
robg

Postby HydroDiOxide » Sat May 21, 2022 9:29 am

I've a journalctl output pastebin from the most recent day the pi crashed (never used pastebin before, I hope it works). I'm pretty sure Sonarr is causing the crashes. I didn´t run it for a couple of days, running the other arr's separately with no issues. Then I ran Sonarr and the next day I couldn't log into the pi.

https://pastebin.com/Dpdmsigm
HydroDiOxide

Return to General