Qt5 package(s) for Raspberry PI with working EGLFS support.

This forum is for topics dealing with problems with software specifically in the ARMv6h repo.

Qt5 package(s) for Raspberry PI with working EGLFS support.

Postby osku1981 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:25 pm

Hi.

On the repository, there are qt5 packages - but they are for armv6h generally - not for raspberry pi specificly, therefore; it lacks eglfs support (GL ES support). One can download sources and compile, but this takes ages. Many has done this- I didn't find binary packages from anywhere, therefore I created them. They might not suite for everyone, so some people might want to compile their own set - but for ones who want a quick start with Qt5 and rather use arch than raspbian.. Fetch your packages. Site provides 2 branches. Also pkgbuild files are included and some notes for people who want to compile by their own.

Anyway, the site URL is https://sites.google.com/site/qt51raspi/

I provide no support - haven't ever done anything with Qt by myself and don't know a lot about it. Just decided to see what it is all about and was cursing that compiling takes ages when the result might be that I decide that Qt is not my thing :) Here's a jump start for other ones who feel curioisity about Qt5.
osku1981

Return to ARMv6h