ARMv6 PLX OxNAS download

This forum is for topics dealing with problems with software specifically in the ARMv6h repo.

ARMv6 PLX OxNAS download

Postby justinemmerich » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:54 pm

Hey Guys,

I am looking for the files from ARMv6 PLX OxNAS. It is no more available under downloads.
http://os.archlinuxarm.org/os/ArchLinuxARM-oxnas-latest.tar.gz

Does anybody has this archive for me ?
thanks a lot

Greetz

Justin
justinemmerich

Re: ARMv6 PLX OxNAS download

Postby habibie » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:40 pm

I thought PLX OxNAS is no longer supported, is it? If no, then perhaps you can try Debian ARM (with Bodhi's u-boot -- un-official released of newer version uboot.2013.10-tld-5.ox820.bodhi.tar) or may be OpenWRT PLX OxNAS. If you intend to use the later, please do yourself a big favor to read more about it, i.e. no rootfs in builds (you probably have to build your own from OpenWRT source), problem booting OpenWRT OxNAS from external storage with a stock firmware still intact on internal storage, etc. AFAICT, the later requires building from source with some tweaks in reconfiguring the Linux kernel source tree, i.e. including drivers for SATA, filesystems, USB, etc., in order to boot OpenWRT OxNAS from external storage while the stock firmware is still intact in the internal storage. AFAICT, your best chance is to go with Debian ARM.
habibie

Return to ARMv6h