Raspberry Pi B suddenly drops all incoming connections

This forum is for topics dealing with problems with software specifically in the ARMv6h repo.

Raspberry Pi B suddenly drops all incoming connections

Postby CaptainRage » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:46 am

I noticed a serious problem with my Raspberry Pi B server today, although it could have begun earlier. Seafile will drop its connection to the server all the time, only showing a green light for a brief moment every now and then. Radicale and Taskwarrior server simply refuse to connect, unless restarted using systemd and immediately connecting, then they will work for the first few seconds after which the connection is dropped again. The website part for Seafile (using Nginx) displays the same behaviour; once restarted the page starts loading for a few second, and after that it refuses to connect to any page on the web server.

Connecting through SSH on the local network is working without any hiccups, though. This connection doesn't get dropped. Pinging Google dot com from the server is without any drops of connection also.

The only funny thing I've noticed is that after booting the machine (I've rebooted numerous times now), systemd jobs are stated as started "4 days ago" even though the machine just came online. Does this happen to you as well?

Maybe this has something to do with systemd 229-3? Not sure if any other package got upgraded recently which could have caused this.
CaptainRage

Return to ARMv6h