Used to work, now only works Ubuntu test image

This forum is for topics dealing with problems with software specifically in the AArch64 repo.

Used to work, now only works Ubuntu test image

Postby nouboh » Mon May 23, 2016 12:52 pm

Hello,

I had a working Odroid C2 with ARM Arch linux for some time, but yesterday stopped booting. I have tried different sd cards, new installation after performing a full wipe but there is no way to get arch linux to work again.

I thought that the Odroid died but if I just flash this ubuntu test image (http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=21348) in any of the sd cards that I have already tested it boots and works correctly.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks
nouboh

Re: Used to work, now only works Ubuntu test image

Postby nouboh » Mon May 23, 2016 1:43 pm

Armbian also works.

I'm quite confident that I have performed the ARM Arch Linux installation steps correctly (I already have installed it before, and I have tries multiple times) but it is true that Armbian and ubuntu provide an image that just needs flashing. If anyone have an image of a clean Arch Linux installation I could try.

Also, I have noticed that Armbian and Ubuntu use another boot loaders, it could be related... I think that the problem is there because the Odriod just keeps the red and blue lights on which seems that that indicates that it is booting.
nouboh

Return to ARMv8