Multilib availability

This forum is for topics dealing with problems with software specifically in the AArch64 repo.

Re: Multilib availability

Postby evand » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:45 am

$this->bbcode_second_pass_quote('', 'I') have found is that it ends up doing this only when using a 32-bit nspawn, however a 32-bit chroot seems to work fine.
I have found the same, so I ssh in and then launch the 32 bit chroot session. Is there a way to automate this and launch a program in the chroot session on bootup of the ODROID?
evand

Re: Multilib availability

Postby moonman » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:25 am

when you run chroot you specify what you run in chroot
i.e. chroot /path/to/chrootdir /run/me
Usually /run/me is /bin/bash or whatever (relative to the chrootdir) - change to what you want to run. You can specify a script, that is contained within chroot, that runs more than one binary within the same chroot.

At least this is what I do on a dd-wrt router (arm) to run full non-crippled binaries if optware is not enough. :geek:
Pogoplug V4 | GoFlex Home | Raspberry Pi 4 4GB | CuBox-i4 Pro | ClearFog | BeagleBone Black | Odroid U2 | Odroid C1 | Odroid XU4
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[armv5] Updated U-Boot | [armv5] NAND Rescue System
moonman
Developer

Previous

Return to ARMv8