NZBGET 9.0

Request a package to be made here. Make sure you have searched before requesting.

NZBGET 9.0

Postby christianwaite » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:50 am

Hey all,
I'd like to get NZBGet 0.9.0 installed on ArchLinux(Arm) but the official pacman version is 0.8.0, so it hasn't got the web interface built in etc...

In cases like this, is the only option I have to compile myself (which I'll have to do some reading up about), or am I missing something simpler?
Thanks
Niietzshe
christianwaite

Re: NZBGET 9.0

Postby christianwaite » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:49 am

I'm trying to build PKG from here:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=37712

Using this command:
$this->bbcode_second_pass_code('', 'makepkg -i -s --asroot')

I get as far as:
$this->bbcode_second_pass_code('', 'then mv -f ".deps/Scanner.Tpo" ".deps/Scanner.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/Scanner.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
Scanner.cpp: In member function ‘void Scanner::ScanNZBDir(bool)’:
Scanner.cpp:383:20: error: ‘usleep’ was not declared in this scope
make[1]: *** [Scanner.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/nzbget/nzbget-svn/src/nzbget'
make: *** [all] Error 2
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build().
Aborting...
')

I'm a bit stuck this far and haven't really compiled stuff before so am a bit lost.
I'd like to use NZBGet instead of SABnzbd to save on RAM resources...
Thanks for any help
Christian
christianwaite

Postby falker » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:57 pm

You probably need to add $this->bbcode_second_pass_code('', '#include <unistd.h>') to Scanner.h
falker

Postby BDX » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:32 pm

I'm also very interested in this. SABnzbd+ is quite a resource hog and I cannot achieve full speed with it. A stable version of 9.0 was released a week ago.
BDX

Postby yeehaa » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:53 am

if all those sabnzbd fans havent tried this, please do!! i've been an ardent sab user for almost 2 years now and never thought nzbget would get to that level. remember that ugly UI of v8?! now its fast responsive n dramatic decrease in cpu and io on my goflex.. now the goflex can be used as a nas machine.. finally!!

@package maintainers: please keep this one updated.. missing the systemd service.. n "wrong" installation location.. needs to create the nzbget user (like sab, sickbeard etc does during installation).. now this would be awesome if we could use the openssl crypto instead of the gnutls which this one is compiled to use.
thanks a lot for your work, guys!
yeehaa

Return to Package Requests