cmdline.txt added slub_debug=FP is it wise? (rpi3b)

Talk about the project itself, the community, where we are and what we need. Great place to introduce yourself and make friends as well.

cmdline.txt added slub_debug=FP is it wise? (rpi3b)

Postby acconciox » Tue May 15, 2018 3:36 pm

i added in cmdline.txt slub_debug=FP
just to preventt the crash at boot when the usb dongle mobile is plugged

$this->bbcode_second_pass_code('', 'root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 rw rootwait console=ttyAMA0,115200 console=tty1 selinux=0 plymouth.enable=0 smsc95xx.turbo_mode=N dwc_otg.lpm_enable=0 kgdboc=ttyAMA0,115200 elevator=noop slub_debug=FP')

the dongle is: 1bbb:0195

apparently it works* but no, after last shutdown i had the same problem

what happens if i add this command? Do i lose speed or integrity disk (microsd) ? Is it a good idea to add slub_debug=FP on /boot/cmdline.txt ? Or is better to boot twice everytime? (I boot often)

thanks !
acconciox

Re: cmdline.txt added slub_debug=FP is it wise? (rpi3b)

Postby acconciox » Tue May 22, 2018 4:29 am

root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 rw rootwait console=ttyAMA0,115200 console=tty1 selinux=0 plymouth.enable=0 smsc95xx.turbo_mode=N dwc_otg.lpm_enable=0 kgdboc=ttyAMA0,115200 elevator=noop slub_debug=FPZ

added Z also (slub_debug=FPZ)

if i plug the dongle mobile after boot at the momento of login name request, the mobile dongle is recognized ad set properly, if the dongle is already plugged at the moment of boot, networkmanager doest work i have to plug again the usb key to let it start properly.
acconciox

Return to Community